CALLWORK COMICS

CALLWORK COMICS
Callwork Comics by Hazel Manzano is the Philippines' Premier Call Center-Themed Comics! FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE! ORDER NOW!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Call Center Shaker

It was about past 2am and I was off the phone as my manager and I was discussing about my "performance bonus" computation. Then suddenly my chair rocked forward and backwards like someone is pushing it from behind. A slight commotion on the floor took our attention, it was a tremor! It stopped after making its presence felt for about 8 seconds, amidst the usual buzz of a busy call center.

According to the news, it was an aftershock of a "major" quake that happened Saturday last week that rocked parts of Southern Luzon, including Metro Manila. It registered 6.5 magnitude in the epicenter located near Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro. The October 2 predawn shaker mustered a force of 5.3 magnitude near the same epicenter, while Intensity 2 was felt in Tagaytay City, Makati City, Quezon City, and Muntinlupa City.

Remember this guy, Jucelino Nóbrega da Luz? I texted him about this, but got no replies yet as of now... hehe. yeah, right.


0 comments. share it here, thanks!: