CALLWORK COMICS

CALLWORK COMICS
Callwork Comics by Hazel Manzano is the Philippines' Premier Call Center-Themed Comics! FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE! ORDER NOW!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tips For a Worry-Free ATM transaction

The payroll ATM card. That’s where the moolah will be emanating from after working hard taking in calls. Hehe. I’m quite sure that you have experienced ATM woes and it's an inconvenience. So I gathered my personal tips to have a worry free ATM transaction every time.

- Always keep your ATM card clean and protected from dust and scratches. I keep my ATM card in a plastic sleeve and keep it in a cool, dry place. Refrain from touching the magnetic strip at the back of your ATM, you may damage it and it’s usually 100 pesos for a card replacement, plus the hassle and delay for applying for a replacement.

- Always transact in your own bank’s ATM. This way you’re saved from the inter-bank transaction fees and you’re sure that you will not waste your time lining up then at the end, your ATM card cannot be supported by the machine.

- Always choose the option for a printed receipt for every transaction. It is very useful for information that you may need if a discrepancy arises from your ATM transaction. The receipt usually includes the time of the transaction, a transaction reference number and the ATM branch where you made the transaction.

- Always have a copy of the bank’s customer service hotline with you and call immediately if there’s any concern with your transaction.

- I never keep extra money in my ATM card since money is not generally safe there as hackers can always attack anytime. I withdraw all the cash and deposit the amount to my passbook savings account if I still don’t need it at that time. Better safe than sorry.

Happy Payday!!! Hehe.


0 comments. share it here, thanks!: